View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 02:13 AM   #104
Thanos
Registered Member

I am obviously not from this forum .....*points to sig* but i have spent 9 months and $15,000 of my life building my 1978 Trans Am and being raised around cars from a 1970 SS Chevelle, 1969 Mustang Mach 1, 1971 RT Challenger, 1971 Convertable Hemi Cuda, Superbird (forget year), 1970 Buick GS 455. So i have been around (i'm 18.) I don't claim to know jack about all those cars but i have ridden or help work on all of them. So this comes straight from a car lover's heart.

Let me start by saying that this thread has passed into vidoegame forums also at Bid For Power and even the few car people there are disgusted. This man is lucky i did not catch him with my baby or they might never find his knee caps, especially since my car would never make it to much past 120 mph without throwing a rod out of the block (455 OLDS engines have too much stroke for that) .

ok my part has been said and i hope i am not intruding but this touched my engine...err...heart (hehe) now good luck to the owner of the Cobra and i say got for the throat!

All you could ever want in a Forum. Including the greatest Role Play ever...The Oro Dojo. _Anime Flipside

YOU ADRESS OMNIPOTENCE MIGHTY WARRIOR
TREAD WITH CIRCUMSPECTION...
Thanos is offline   Reply With Quote