View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 02:46 AM   #108
Topless In Texas
Not broken anymore!

Thumbs down UUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!1

Quote:
Originally posted by LarsD
Heard about this through www.moparchat.com . Heh, don't know what to say about this except not all of us in Texas are this dumb, thanks for the press stangman96
****AMEN BRUTHA!!!!!!!!! ****
GEEZ.........
This is the first ******* time Ive even been able to get BACK ON MW since last night!!!!!!!! I feel orphaned!

FWIW: Being a long term, very active and FEMALE member of this board...I'm blown away.......

Ya know, MW is very tight nit! Everyone here cares deeply for thier fellow Stangers as those of you that frequent this board has seen time and time again over the past year , couple years, or however long youve been a member....

We've helped each other with illnesses, bankruptcys, divorces, death, sick kids, fatal and life changing car accidents to family and friends, fk'd up home aquisitions, dealing w/ life on a daily basis.......

I have NEVER seen anything like this before! Unfortunately, some just dont have the common sense or the knowledge of how to deal w/ being respectful, PROFESSIONAL, or to just have a clue !!! I find it unfortunate that this has come about at the expense of a member, BUT.....he dug his own grave! AND put it in writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And after rereading the post and I evidently missed the derrogatory remarks about this being a "female" owners car...like that should make a difference? I get so sick and tired of guys dogging out women in the sport..granted, not MANY do...but this is something I get HIGHLY offended about..but thats not the issue..

Ive met some of my best friends on this very forum...and I know that like I posted before, that theres 98% of MW'ers behind Tracie because I know the kind of people they are! Its unfortunate that it took something of this magnitude to bring everyone together, but in the long run, It will be a positive ending.

I do hope that the dealership will act quickly and compensate Tracie what she is due...I dont know how many miles are on the car, but I think EVERYONE here knows that you dont drive it off the showroom floor and dog it. (to that extent) I might be wrong, (and I'm sure SOMEONE will tell me if I am,) but I feel there is a differnce between running the sh*t out of it and thrashing it on the road and doing a Dyno where its is supervised.

so...I just want ya'll to know I think its really cool to read thru all these hundreds of posts on the 2 boards and to see the diverseness of the groups and individuals that posted on both sites... Times like this it doesnot really matter what you drive! Domestic, Foriegn, Chevy, whatever....It just makes ME feel good to know that someone's got your back when you need it!!!!!!!!!

Anyways...best of luck to ya girl!
Christine /Topless In Texas/

RICE HATERS CLUB MEMBER #38!!

O.B.C #5..thank you!! I feel so priveledged!!

BONE STOCK~ Hell, its a ROUSH!
Topless In Texas is offline   Reply With Quote