View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 03:15 AM   #111
modsquad187
Registered Member

stangman96.....man, what an @$$ Cl0wn!!!

Hey pal, I'm glad you got fired.

Blue01GT, you are a complete idiot! I've driven SN95 Mustangs at high speeds & anything over about 120 is scary for more than a quick burst of speed. The front ends tend to float. Also, your car wasn't designed for high speed driving if it is stock trim. If you drove you car at WOT for about 20 miles or more you'd probably fry your rear end & probably overheat your crankcase. They don't come with proper cooling systems for more than a short run up through the gears. If you had to brake at those speeds you would fry your rotors too because unless you have a SVT, your factory brakes suck too.

I guess it would take someone getting hurt in front of you to make you aware of the dangers of driving wrecklessly on public highways. Especially with all the morons tooling around yapping on phones barely paying attention to the road.

The Deuce
Quote:
techs have the ability to road test cars.
this may be true but being a tech doesn't mean you can break the law & exceed the speed limits & most of all endanger the lives of our family and friends that also use these PUBLIC roads.

Topless In Texas, I've seen your ride at some of the shows at the FFW in Enis I think back in 99.....I won $$ in the Modular class that year!.......clean car girl, keep up the good work. If you don't know about www.westsidemustangs.com you should check it out, it's a local thing, great group of people in that club. I went over to the Dark Side now though , just got my 02 Quicksilver TransAm last nite from Ron Carter Autoland

Our forums views on this

'02 TransAm
modsquad187 is offline   Reply With Quote