View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 05:26 AM   #118
ProlepsisMaximus
Registered Member

I found my way to this thread from www.nissanx.com. This has to be the most disgusting thing I have had the displeasure of reading in weeks.

As an avid street racer, I have pushed my car to its limit more times than I can remember, and I am still thrilled each time I do it. As such, I can understand the urge to push a 2k3 Cobra. However, I would never dream of wailing someone else's car without the owner's consent. To do so is immature, irresponsible, and just plain wrong. It's not your car, you have no right to operate it in any manner beyond that which is necessary to do the job you are being paid for. Even worse, the owner specifically stated that she didn't want you messing with her car and you did it anyways. People like you, who have no respect for other people's property, make me sick. You totally deserve to be out of a job. My condolences go out to the owner, and I hope that the dealer makes appropriate compensation.

That said, to any of my fellow auto enthusiasts out there who happen to cross paths with Gemini the Maxima, I issue a friendly challenge: pull up next to me and lets see what happens!

Moderator, NissanX.com
ProlepsisMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote