View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 04:53 PM   #225
Blue01GT
Registered Member

wow this thing is up to 15 pages now? i havent posted on it since page 2

OK everyone on the internet now hates me and thinks im a moron for defending this guy. ill concede that my comments were innapropriate. I was trying to point out that he indulged in a guilty pleasure that MOST of us would have done as well. Dont pretend you are all perfect, right minded people that wouldnt have taken advantage of the situation as well. We all know ourselves inside and know that while it is not right, we would have done the same thing.

I of course would have been pissed too. He deserves what he got, and it sure looks like this has been a happy ending: He got fired, wont be able to be a mechanic anywhere in the USA, the cobra is (thankfully) ok, and im sure the owner will be compensated in some way.

I want to apologize for my earlier comments (so please try to stop flaming ive been flamed enough) but even the forum moderator was singing a similar tune to mine initially.

just think before you judge. Think about what you would do with those keys in your hand.
"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"