View Single Post
Old 09-28-2002, 11:45 AM   #200
cynthetiq
Registered Member

Talking It's not about cars, it's about respect

After reading all the posts, all the links.. (geez I have way too much time on my hands...) I have come to the conclusion that this isn't about anything else but respect for someone else's property. It touches so close to home because everyone has that fear, that someone is going to abuse their stuff. I've read sites that I would have never ever made it to including this one, all because someone not only didn't have respect for other people's property but had the ballz to brag about it thinking that the had the "right".

I don't have a car with any mods or anything special. It is just a plain Neon 2001. I wouldn't want some tech doing anything to it, from smoking in it to running errands as a "test drive." I expect nothing but professionalism from the dealership to the technician. Fix what's broke, check it to make sure that it's not still broken, and charge me a fair price for it.

To the Operator of this board... Thanks for keeping it up with all the hits. To the regulars, sorry that one asshat lagged your server.

Unfortunately we must be vigilant in making sure that people do not take advantage of our things. A shame, because there are honest, hardworking people out there. Just like it was in grade school, it takes one idiot to ruin it for everyone.

Last edited by cynthetiq; 09-28-2002 at 01:36 PM..
cynthetiq is offline   Reply With Quote