View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 04:31 PM   #147
whiskycreek
Registered Member

I'm here as this made its way to http://www.imboc.com
(International Mustang Bullitt Owners Club) and I wish to say 2 things:

1)To Tracy and Todd, our thoughts and concerns are with you and we're sincerely disappointed on how your car was treated.

(and I may have some objectional comments coming my way, but here goes...)

My Humble Opinion

2)Apparently, the party in question has been dealt with in the form of losing his job.
My concerns are, why do we expect more? I own and operate a business as I'm sure most who have read and posted here do.
We set our policies and procedures with the hopes that employees will follow and abide by them.
If they step out of those boundries, we are faced with the unpleasant task of having to deal with it.
Bad employees can cause irreparable damage to a business by way of their senseless conduct.
This thread has not only touched all four corners of N. America,(as I am chiming in from Canada), but has gone global.
I am sure that this dealership has been bombarded with negative emails, phone calls and media attention all out for
blood and more. Why? My point is, show some compassion for "the other employees" whose very jobs and lives depend on
this business operating sucessfully. Why are they to pay for the senseless act of one? Put yourself in the position
of a business owner and answer one question. What would you have done differently to PREVENT an employee from carrying
out what he did?

Thats all and good day.

Daryl (Proud owner of Bullitt #1706 >> pretty as a Cobra, just not as fast)
whiskycreek is offline   Reply With Quote