View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 05:55 PM   #154
Drewguy007
Registered Member

Default More Response and Publicity

Being another Ford nut in San Antonio, this situation really made me sick. I have done business with Northside Ford in the past, fortunately only for parts and not service.

If the victims are still reading all these posts, I really need them to get in touch with me via email or IM since Kens 4 WOAI News has contacted me in order to do a story about all this on the local NBC News affiliate station. Since I do not know them personally, I cannot contact them. If anyone can help, please contact me and I can pass along the information that I have.

As to the ex-technician and Northside Ford, they share the blame. Certainly, the ex-technician shoulder most of it, but the other techs (especially the one along for the ride) must have known what was going on, as well as the others that work in that department. How many times do you see two technicians get in a car to "test" it out. This wasn't just another Taurus wagon being pulled out of the garage. If the managers who supervise this crew were unaware of these things taking place, that is just another indication of the problem.

While I prefer my 76 and 71 Ford Broncos, I still have respect for all the other folks out there that put their time, money, and heart into their automobiles, import or domestic. While just about anyone on this board is faster than I am, I'll be happy to race you over a two foot rock!

I hope this is resolved fairly for the Cobra owners. Just a darn shame if you ask me. Like someone said before, not all Texans are that stupid...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 76sportrightfront_072802_thb.jpg (10.2 KB, 280 views)
http://www.lonestar-ebc.com
San Antonio, Tx
Drewguy007 is offline   Reply With Quote