View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 06:26 PM   #156
gbranton
Registered Member

As a car enthusiast and as a car dealership employee, I have two really good reasons to hate this guy and everyone like him. His actions reflect on us and give us ALL a bad name. I work in the service department of a car dealership and have held this position at a few different brand dealerships. I have been behind the wheel of 'Vettes (even ZR-1s), 300Z TT's, RX-7's, Porsche Turbos, BMW's, 'Benzes and even a Dodge Viper, and believe me, I wanted worse than anything to conduct a little test session now and again because I AM a car enthusiast, but I am also a professional who values his job and a human who treats others the way he would hope to be treated. I have seem dealship employees wreck cars and the result is very ugly, as it should be.

I work too hard to pay for my cars. The clutch linings, the brake pads and the gas, it is all MINE and I paid to use it all up, not for some immature wannabe scrote to use up.

This guy is a world class turd and so is ANYBODY who defends him. If you don't think so, call me the next time you're out of town and let me "house sit" for you. Leave plenty of beer in the fridge for the party I'm gonna throw (he didn't say he put gas in her car) and we'll see what your furniture, your neighbor's ears and your stereo can do. Also leave me your wife/girlfriend (which I doubt you have, so a sister/mom will do) to party with too, after all I'm very enthusiastic about women and "it's what ANY enthusiast would do", right?

To the jerks who say they got what they deserved or what do they expect, if you buy a $30k car and the something craps out, I suppose you fix it yourself, huh? That would be the smart thing, spend your money, instead of warranty paying for it. How STUPID does that sound?

My heart goes out to the owners of an incredible car, as I have my doubts about taking my car in for service for fear of some lowlife not being able to curb his impulses. Sorry to be so long winded, but this really touched a nerve, as it seems to have for many.
2001 GT Bullitt True Blue #4398: 80mm C&L mass air, K&N, more to come...

1990 GT 'vert: World Products Stage II ported heads, Performer 5.0 intake, E-303 cam, 65mm tb, 73mm mass air, #24 inj, 3:55's, Steeda sport springs, MM caster camber plates, ect, ect, ect, ect.....
gbranton is offline   Reply With Quote