View Single Post
Old 09-27-2002, 06:27 PM   #157
PrinzII
Registered Member

I got wind of this thread on www.maxima.org and posted it on www.nissanx.com and it will be posted on www.autopia.org.

To Tracie and her husband;
It's bastards like him that make it hard for enthusiasts like us to trust technicians with our prized vehicles. I hope you really stick it to him and the dealership for their pathetically callous attitude toward your situation.

To the assmunch that did this:

I guess you really have more balls than brains, huh?!? Yeah, I actually agree that your new title fits you to a T (Unemployed Dumbass). I share the same sentiments as everyone else in that you are a complete and utter ****-tard. I am in agreement with gbranton in that we work hard for our cars and we don't appreciate anyone trashing them. If this was my Maxima, losing your job would be the least of your worries.

To the dealer:
I hope they sue your *** for gross negligence if you do not give them a new car.

To everyone else:
This is not the first thread where we as enthusiasts have come together. But this is the kind of thing that makes me glad I am an enthusiast. It's nice to see us all come together despite the regions of the world we are in and the type of car we may drive.

Even we Maxima owners are not immune from ****-tard-itis. We had a case where a service technician literally dropped a Maxima from a lift and the dealer is being a total retard.

Last edited by PrinzII; 09-27-2002 at 07:01 PM..
PrinzII is offline   Reply With Quote