View Single Post
Old 09-29-2002, 03:31 PM   #289
Baron87
Registered Member

Default Wow...

Heard about this originally from Cheers and Gears Forums. I think the entire staff of CheersandGears.com, as well as Heritage Reborn (global cadillac owners/enthusiasts network) would like to affirm that we are truly appalled, and that as enthusiasts and members of the automotive industry we always work to provide the best for our clients, and work to reward those dealers that provide exceptional service. Even though I am a "GM Guy", I must say to you: don't take anything against Ford or its dealers as a whole. There are going to be crazy people in the world, and they'll do crazy things. This nutcase got what he wanted; he got the attention of hundreds of thousands of car fans, and at least a few dozen people like myself who work within the industry, and has lawyers crawling all over him by now. I'm sure this will serve as a lesson to all: dealers, owners, and technicians alike. But rest assured, that within the industry, we're trying to provide you the best...

(BTW: I was strongly cautioned about posting so publicly like this, but what the hell, I think I needed to get the word out that we're listening.)

Cheers,

(Not owned/endorsed/affiliated by/with General Motors Corporation)
Baron87 is offline   Reply With Quote