MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 58 votes, 4.36 average. Display Modes
Old 09-28-2002, 12:19 PM   #201
Sol_Zhen
Registered Member

Default Congratulations. You've reached the end of the internet.

Simply amazing.

I'm coming from a video game forum (http://boards.ign.com/ ). So, this drama has reached the end of the internet and everywhere in-between.

I wish Todd and wife the best of luck in their legal action and I hope the dealership makes things right.
Sol_Zhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 12:20 PM   #202
srv1
Get down.....

Just have to say i agree with everyone here. I am a technician and the amount of cars i test driver a year is at least 100. i never hit 100mph on any of them. to call this guy a technician is a disgrace. i am a technician, he is a grease monkey. i have studied and trained to work on todays automobiles. this guy evidentally wasnt. this guy gives us technicians a bad name!

Poor Tod, no one every asked you this, but did anyone every figure out what was the original problem with your car?

StangMan96, i would like fries with that please! HAHA! YOU DORK!
Old 09-28-2002, 12:30 PM   #203
FlatBrokeCustoms
Registered Member

Default WAAAAAAY COOL!?!?! What a loser?

This is why I buy old trucks and rebuild them. I drive a Ranger that is bagged (airliftcompany) and most service stations won't look at, and my local ford dealer doesn't even want to try and mess with it. It has a modified suspension... that's it. I can just imagine what this meathead tech would have done with my truck...10 bright chrome switches peekin' at him out of the console. I would have straight killed the guy if I would've saw him bounce by me... or read it on some msg board. We at at minitrucks@yahoogroups.com are behind you. Hope everything goes well. Hey, and if the owner of that beat on Stang happens to get a new ride can I have the motor out of her old one? FBC representin' the minis.
Wes
Old 09-28-2002, 12:34 PM   #204
S2KGuy
Registered Member

Greetings from S2Ki and Starquestclub.com.

I too joined to express my discontent over this. It's not as if I can make any sort of difference, or say something that hasn't already been said, but I wanted to throw my 2.6 and 2.0¢ in.

To Strangeman96. I'm not going to slam you for what you did, there has been enough of that already, and with good reason, I'm just going to say that if you ever get another decent job and buy a nice car I hope this very thing that you've done happens to you. If you spend the big dollars for a very nice Sports Car/Muscle Car then you have the right to treat it how you so desire, if you do not spend that hard earned money I don't feel you have the right...even if it was purchased by a parent. Someone had to work hard for that money, and to show such blatent disrespect for the work that provided the means for your joy is an abomination.

You will get what you deserve, maybe not today or even tomorrow, but your payback is coming...it's not an "if", it's a "when".

Andrew
Old 09-28-2002, 12:35 PM   #205
Dihappy
Registered Member

Default Oh man!

This sucks!

Im glad i dont own a Ford, but if i did, i wouldnt take it to NS Ford thats for sure!

Hope everything turn out fine Tracy!
Old 09-28-2002, 01:03 PM   #206
RoboGeek
Registered Member

Greetings from OBDII and Speed Street
Is there anybody in the world left who hasn't heard of this yet?
I just hope the car lives a full happy life and didn't sustain any 'hidden' damage.
RoboGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 01:04 PM   #207
944S2NUT
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Wow!!! reading this I don't know who to take my car too now! I sure as hell wouldn't goto the ford dealer if I owned one after reading what that ******* did!! Dont these places give interviews before they hire monkeys like that???

Yup this post made it on the porsche site www.rennlist.com
aswell as revscene.com Good luck on getting what you deserve from thr abuse you got!!

http://www.p-caronline.com/directory/944s2nut/
944S2NUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 01:12 PM   #208
94GTConv
Registered Member

Default Re: Oh man!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dihappy
This sucks!

Im glad i dont own a Ford, but if i did, i wouldnt take it to NS Ford thats for sure!

Hope everything turn out fine Tracy!
Already hit the fish forum.... I think the Soap Opera forums are next.

www.socalwildhorses.com
94GTConv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 01:19 PM   #209
ms_pammy
Registered Member

just registered after finding this site on another board that has nothing to do with cars, I see this subject grew fast and hope stangman96 learned a lesson about the way to treat the property of others, just wrong to treat someone's property badly when you are spossed to be in charge of fixing it!!

Anyone interested in a reliable auto repair shop in C.C. TX let me know..as my sis and her hubby are owners there and have been in business for about 6 years now.
Old 09-28-2002, 01:23 PM   #210
nt3toyota
Registered Member

Default S.A. Ford Service departments.

Hello, saw the thread over on www.gixxer.com and www.vosaclub.org and would like to offer my condolences to the owners of the Mustang.
Too bad this "***&^n dumb customers" attitude is common at Gillespie Ford also. I can't get my 2k1 Taurus fixed and it's been there at least 3 times for the same problem. How hard is it to fix a broken gas gauge anyway??
nt3toyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 01:44 PM   #211
MazdaProwner
Registered Member

Holy sheep ****, 143,206 views!!!
I think this might even have more views than that Civic vs. C5 Vette thread on the Corvette forum last spring, but its been a while since I've looked at that.
I just heard about this about an hour and a half ago at Toronto Protege Club and I've been reading most of these posts.
Everyone over there sends their sympathy for the owners, and their hate to that bastard tech.
I worked at a car dealership and know that not all techs are like that. And, being someone who has wanted a Mustang since I can't remember when, this pissed me off even more to know that there is some bastard out there that does **** like that.
My car is really nothing special, except to me, and if I even found out someone did that **** to it, not that it could reach 140mph ( its governed at 115mph) I'd sodomize them with a lawnmower and give them a saltwater/diesel fuel enema.
Now that I've put in my 2 cents, I'll take my leave and maybe return when I've bought a mustang.
MazdaProwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 01:46 PM   #212
The_Antiriced
Registered Member

well, guess i should check in too. good luck in any further actions from www.importatlanta.com and www.miata.net.
hope you get the compensation that you truly deserve. i see the tech already got what he deserved.
Old 09-28-2002, 01:53 PM   #213
CrotchrocketCBR
Registered Member

im a tech at an SVT dealership here in FL, and i cannot wait untill another 03 cobra comes in, because i will beat the living piss out of that car, just becuase you got this tech fired.
CrotchrocketCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 02:04 PM   #214
FlatBrokeCustoms
Registered Member

Default Oh, Brother where art thou?

These guys must be related... are they cousins and brothers, or is dad, brother..... Must be inbred that's all I know...
Old 09-28-2002, 02:05 PM   #215
Kermitov
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrotchrocketCBR
im a tech at an SVT dealership here in FL, and i cannot wait untill another 03 cobra comes in, because i will beat the living piss out of that car, just becuase you got this tech fired.

I see. and what dealer do YOU work at?

cheers from lovefords.org
Kermitov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 02:11 PM   #216
CrotchrocketCBR
Registered Member

bring your car into an svt dealership in northern FL and take your chances , and no im not related to him, or even know him, i just know what goes on that the customers arent aware of, and im willing to bet that the manager knew what he did to this car, but had to have him fired just please the customer, ive seen it before.
CrotchrocketCBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 02:23 PM   #217
cynthetiq
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrotchrocketCBR
bring your car into an svt dealership in northern FL and take your chances , and no im not related to him, or even know him, i just know what goes on that the customers arent aware of, and im willing to bet that the manager knew what he did to this car, but had to have him fired just please the customer, ive seen it before.
Obviously you have no respect for other people's property... it's people like you and the originator of this post as to WHY people are FARKING pissed off about this whole thing.

I hope that the thing that you care most about in the world and work hard to achieve gets equally abused as much as you do unto others.

Oh yeah.. and the next time you go to McDonald's pay attention to how they tell the difference between LARGE fries and SUPERSIZE fries.. that way when you start working there you'll be able to get my order right.
cynthetiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 02:57 PM   #218
hittin90lx
Registered Member

Has anyone thought of bringing this up to www.blueovalnews.com I'm sure they would be all over this!! By the way sorry to hear about this. And stangman as an owner of a 90 LX sport your the reason I do all my own work. If I can't figure it out and have to take my car somewhere I stay with her till she's done.
hittin90lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 03:16 PM   #219
Speedycougar
Registered Member

Wow, I've gotta say, I thought the the american guy on the Lexus IS300 forum who coated his new tyres in silicon spray then drove in the wet was a classic but this....ROFL!!!

Soz to hear about your car being raped, at least you have your wifes car back undamaged (in the short term). This thread has reached the 'Performance Metro Forum' (NOT geo metro) in England.

You know if it makes it onto the National news then I think that may be enough of a lesson for the guy. I hope the SVT centre doesnt lose too much business because of one guy as it seems to be the only place in San Antonio as was previously mentioned.

Anywho, see you later, hope you have enough space for all the replys

Regards,

Matt Wain
Speedycougar
Performance Metro Club
Tamar Valley Mini Club [England]
Speedycougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2002, 03:23 PM   #220
Twista
Registered Member

Talking hahaha

I'm sure it was WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COOL to get fired also .

I'm postin to show my support, hopefully he got fired.(And if it was posted that he did I only read till page 12)
Twista is offline   Reply With Quote