MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Modular Madness
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 58 votes, 4.36 average. Display Modes
Old 10-03-2002, 02:20 PM   #401
AngryAgnes
Registered Member

Angry There's just no need...

I just don't understand why everyone is laughing at the fact that 'stangman' could be working at McDonald's by now. I WORK AT McD's, i flip burgers everynow and then (mainly I work the drive-thru), make some poor fat kid happy, and i see nothing wrong with it!

I've been there for about 7 years now, fresh out of university, and aside from the odd wino that walks in off the street, its quite a pleasurable work environment.

Stangman, McDonald's welcomes you with open arms...ain't no shame in that baby! But if i ever catch you takin my trusty Yugo out, there'll be hell to pay...
Old 10-03-2002, 03:58 PM   #402
obezyana1
Registered Member

Unhappy Doesn't it figure...

I just so happen to live in San Antonio and own a 2000 Saleen S281 SC. A few days ago my wife and I started to notice an electrical problem and neither of us want to try and tackle that job. We want to take it in for warranty work since it has a 5 year full warranty. (For those of you who say we shouldn't own the car if we can't work on it, that's ridiculous. My wife is a mechanic, but why do the work and pay for it when it should be done for free?) The sad thing is that Northside Ford is the only Saleen dealer in San Antonio and our jobs don't make it feasible to take the car to Austin. My wife did call Northside and told them she was hesitant to take the car in and the Service Rep. (after acknowledging that they know of the problem and realize that every person who has looked at a computer in the last few days has heard of this problem) gave us his word that no such thing would happen to our car. That doesn't mean that we will drop it off without staying to watch what is done to it.

By the way, I'm glad to have found this board. I will stay and keep reading and posting in the future.

Talk to you guys and gals later!

-Josh
obezyana1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 03:59 PM   #403
srogue
Registered Member

Default Made it to an online Game (everquest) site

http://www.xevserver.com/cgi-bin/yab...num=1033587579
srogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 04:37 PM   #404
hangman412
Registered Member

Angry

I just got word of this and let me tell you you have the full backing of upstate mustang club here in south caroilna. as the proud owner of a 2002 gt(yes just a gt)(lolol) i am so apalled(sp) by this morons disreguard for the property of a person with great taste in vehichles. I have shown this to the Ford dealer in my hometown and showed him the link to the thread. All i can say is you should have seen this guys face. He too is a STANGER owning many purebred ponies. let is be known this type of action WILL result in an even more drastict reaction. can you say sentaced to spend an eternity driving 2 mph in a truck full of fresh cow dung with a 15 mph tail wind. HOPE YOU ROT IN H*LL YOU A$$WIPE and be afraid be very afraid to come to south carolina.

"hey Y'all watch this"
hangman412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 05:46 PM   #405
garypen
Registered Member

Default Re: There's just no need...

Quote:
Originally posted by AngryAgnes
I just don't understand why everyone is laughing at the fact that 'stangman' could be working at McDonald's by now. I WORK AT McD's, i flip burgers everynow and then (mainly I work the drive-thru), make some poor fat kid happy, and i see nothing wrong with it!

I've been there for about 7 years now, fresh out of university, and aside from the odd wino that walks in off the street, its quite a pleasurable work environment.

Stangman, McDonald's welcomes you with open arms...ain't no shame in that baby! But if i ever catch you takin my trusty Yugo out, there'll be hell to pay...
You're right. There ain't no shame in working in McD's. I was picturing that little moron having to sit in a men's room all day, pimping paper towels and aftershave for tips.

A scary thought, though, and one that is probably very likely, is that he gets a job as a valet parking attendant. Oh man.
01 Impala LS
94 Civic DX Hatch
garypen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 07:04 PM   #406
95civicEX
Registered Member

this has come over to quite a few of the boards I post on, and I must say, it reminds me of the stolen rx7 thread on rx7club.com several months ago....just one of the nightmares every auto owner hopes never happens to them.

Stangman, you are just another reason people lose faith in society, the few are the downfall of many. Thanks to you and others like you, many good people will fear taking their cars to mechanics because the vehicle may come out in worse condition than how it came in.
95civicEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 07:22 PM   #407
Mustangmom2k
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dodge Dog
You wimps are crazy. You only paid $35,000 for a Mustang. Crap that's an economy car.
.....Geeze what Fags.
Old Fart in Germany? You talk EXACTLY like my kids used to when they were 12. I had you pegged as an early adolescent, an American military brat. On the outside chance that you actually are an adult.......BWAHAHAHAHA! Great impersonation!

Garypen--that's one fine looking automobile you got there!

Does anyone know if this got to the media (other than the internet)?
Best ET-13.587 @100.63 Best RT .500 (really!)
------ 234 RWHP 279 RWTQ
GirlsCanToo Oct. Mare of the Month

Son #1 - '87 GT 331 stroker and 03 Cobra Son #2 - '89 LX 5.0 stock notchback and 89 LX hatchback w/lots of goodies
Mustangmom2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 09:09 PM   #408
brian99xt
Registered Member

Default from an S10 and metallica fan...

first of all...i hope this todd guy gets everything he needs... this dealership needs to be held responsible for their employees...

anyways, no, i'm not exactly the biggest rustang fan. i'm a chevy guy. but i just wanted to say this has made it to sportruck.com message boards a few days ago, and i threw it up onto metallica's club boards (metclub.com). this is one amazing story, hope this guy tears apart the mechanic and the dealership.

love y'all,
brian.

from cleveland. yeah...we suck...so do the yankees...go a's and angels.
brian99xt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 09:42 PM   #409
i_run_ur_car_hard
Registered Member

Default DAMN

i must say, way to go stangman, nice to see fellow techs run em as hard as we do here.

yesterday i did the same thing, only to my neighbors car i just finished changing the oil in. stupid bastard wanted it done for free when i already fix his rust for nothing.

i live somwhere in the south eastern united states, no one knows where though, if masked my ip and YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR CAR TO ME CUZ I LOVE RUNNING THE PISS OUT OF EM. MWAHAHAHAHA everyone termble!!!!

actualy, i dont work for a car dealership, i am a computer tech, and all that stuff i said was a lie, i just enjoy messing with peoples minds on the internet. i bet all of you got pissed quick ehh???

anyways, i would of done the SAME THING. not that i enjoy mustangs or anything, they are to "stone age" for my tastes.

and before ANYONE says it, yes i am immature, this is the internet and my only chance of excape.

~CryptokiD
i_run_ur_car_hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 10:29 PM   #410
targetpractice
Registered Member

I just signed up to say I heard of this from www.hondamod2.com and I must say that you are an idiot. Its people like you why I had to take FORD to court.
targetpractice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 11:05 PM   #411
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:

If you paid real money for a real car like a 7 series BMer or a 5 series Merc and your ride got dogged, then you would have a darn gripe.

First of all numbnuts its BIMMER! get your cars straight!

and you said your from Germany! hahahaha!
Old 10-03-2002, 11:09 PM   #412
mugenracer
Registered Member

Yeah it really waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool that you got found out. I would hate to think on anyone, especially someone working at a main dealer, ragging my car, or anyones car, like that and then bragging about it in a motors forum. I have absolutely no sympathy for you stangman, and i hope that Mr/Mrs todd get worthy satisfaction from the dealer. (sorry i only read the first 10 pages and the last 5, so maybe they did already). Its amazing to see the amount of users registered in sept possibly just to reply to this thread, and may from other car forums. I probably will check in now and then to see how this very very very long thread goes!)

BTW this has made it to honda sites in the UK and Ireland..stangman you are now a worldwide known twat!!!

Last edited by mugenracer; 10-03-2002 at 11:19 PM..
mugenracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 11:14 PM   #413
SMOKE
Old School ROUSH

Cool It keeps going and going and going and going and going

Wow this thread will never die.

Hey, Hammer, think you'll retire this thread like they do in sports?
SMOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 07:46 AM   #414
ttown
Registered Member

Ok guys kind of late to the game here: without reading 28 Pages!
What did the dealership do for the customer? How did Ford respond or did they just give the usual lame excuse its up to the dealer! thats why this is my first GT since 87. Ford doesn't make the dealers deliever what is promosied.

Thanks
ttown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 08:53 AM   #415
trblmkrjames
Registered Member

Default Our hearts go out to you from the Metallica community

Ahoy thar. Jameson here. Just want to let you all know that news of this transgression has reached the Metallica fan club message boards and that all of us feel terrible about what has happened. While my personal tastes in cars steer toward the GMs, one cannot deny the beauty and power of the vehicle in question.

I hope that the victims are compensated properly and that such stupidity on the part of techs should not be tolerated.

It is quite sad when dealerships operate irresponsibly; they do more often than not. And it is sad because stuff like this has always left a bad taste in my father's (a former 15A mechanic for GM) mouth. He just did his job, and there were always rotten apples in the bunch.

Gimme fuel, gimme fire, but give it to me while I am driving my own vehicle in a controlled environment.

-J

Last edited by trblmkrjames; 10-04-2002 at 12:15 PM..
trblmkrjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 09:59 AM   #416
GNR4EVR
Registered Member

Heard about this on the West Tennessee F-Body Association website (www.wtfba.org) and I'm very glad to see that this guy got at least part of what he deserved.

I like 390 HP as much as the next guy, but I can also respect someone else's property. If I want to abuse that kind of power, I'll abuse my own.

Kudos to everyone who told Stangman that he's a moron! He's the reason why dealerships are my last resort
GNR4EVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 11:21 AM   #417
obezyana1
Registered Member

Smile Northside Ford...

I just want to let you guys know that Northside is changing their tune real fast. We took our Saleen there this morning for a hesitation and they found that some of the plugs were fouled. Instead of charging us for the diagnostic test they are replacing the MAF so it can be considered warranty work. I also thought it was funny when the guy offered to take us to the back and show us where they hung those retarded techs (stang@$$ being one of them, but the guy riding with him was taken care of also).

This isn't the first time one of their techs has done this sort of thing. A while back one of their techs (probably stang@$$) took out a 2001 Saleen owned by a local doctor. He only had it in for some touch-up paint and when he picked it up it had 300 extra miles on it and ran like crap. He had it checked by a performance shop and found it had a dead cylinder. In Northside's defense they did replace the engine.

If I had to venture a guess, I think the dealership is going to give Tracie and Todd something to compensate them for this. The Service Rep. told me that they have received over 10,000 e-mails over this unfortunate incident and I am sure they are taking notice.

This incident should have never happened, but don't take this out on every tech. My wife happens to be a mechanic and I know for a fact that she would never treat a car in such a manner. She respects the cars and the people who own them too much to do anything of the sort. (Then again, she was "laid-off" from selling cars because she wouldn't screw the customers over.) I am just making the point that a few @$$holes ruin it for the rest and there are great techs out there that do a great job and they should be thanked for their hard work. Please don't let jerks like stang@$$ ruin it for everyone.

Tracie and Todd, I hope you guys get something to ease the pain and help you trust again. If you ever want to meet up and take out the Stangs shoot me an e-mail and let me know.

-Josh
obezyana1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 06:32 PM   #418
srv1
Get down.....

Quote:
Only 2 things come from Texas, Steers and Queers. Do you have horns?
nope. i dont live in Texas. hey while your at it, post a pic of your car! like to see it!
Old 10-04-2002, 06:53 PM   #419
CarBuff666
Registered Member

just wanted to say,

I'm a 20 year old driving a civic. Just wanted to clear that up. This news has spread throughout every forum I've ever read involving cars, and some not.

I for one woul dhave shot this guy and used his skull for a cereal bowl for what he did.
I may drive a civic but that doesn't nmean I don't appreciate real cars. Actually I'd preffer to have a Mustang over a civic, but it was all I can afford...anyway, just wanted to say shame on this loser for what he did, my condolences go out to the lady who has wonderful taste in automobiles.

This shouldn;t be done, no matter if it was a saturn or a ferrari. This is why I wont even take my Civic to a dealership for an oil change, granted it is no comparison for a Cobra, but I still paid with MY hard earned money for my cart.

"Ricers make babyjesus cry" Love that. Props to the author.
CarBuff666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2002, 06:54 PM   #420
Wipeout
Registered Member

Default From Pennock's Fiero Forum

Hey guys, I found the link from Pennock's Fiero Forum. While our preferences are different, our goals are the same and I am truly glad to see this troll get what he deserves.
http://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/022320.html

P.S. The '87-'93 Mustang 5.0 is one of my favorite cars. This is my ride: