MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 03-23-2001, 03:37 PM   #1
redhot
Registered Member

Thumbs down NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT PLANET FORD IN HOUSTON

I am new mustang owner, and I bought my car from Planet Ford in Houston actually Spring for all of you Houstonians. I wanted to post negative comments about the service and organizaiton of this dealership. It is a huge dealership and they have an awesome selection. I bought my 00 GT in September, and I am still (March 27 )having problems with the dealership. They lost my contract twice (somehow)and the other 3 times the contract was written up wrong. That is a total of 5 times and I had to go up there 3 different times. Then I qualified for the college grad rebate of $400. Well after waiting a month for my check I contacted them for them to tell me they lost that paperwork also. So here I am 7 months later still pulling teeth. If you want good service, then don't go there. Oh and when I went up there to complain they offered me a free fill up and detail. HA, their detail consisted of a car wash, and their gas tank just happened to be out of gas. They gave me $10, oh I guess they didn't realize $10 doesn't fill up a 15.7 gallon tank in a mustang. Well if you don't care I was just venting.
redhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 07:42 PM   #2
drag79stang
Dont make me take my belt off

Angry

Hate to rain on your parade, but that's got nothing to do with their SERVICE part. That's all 'front office' BS and politics.
Sorry to see you getting 'rolled over' by their stupidity/ineptitude.

drag79stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2001, 11:12 PM   #3
RedLilPony
It's been awhile, huh?

Talking

Hey RedHot! Let me tell you the best dealership in town... JACK ROACH FORD! They sponsor the Mustang Club of Houston and are always friendly and willing to help. I bought my Mustang from Randall Reed Ford (Planet Fords Sister Dealership) and had problems from them too. OK, When a service manager hands you a key to a 25,000 car and says "huu-yuck don't lose this key, it's expensive" you gotta wonder what they're thinking. If I handed a key to a car like that to a 16 year old I would say: "have fun!" or something. *shakes head* Ohh well... I'm gonna Stick to Jack Roach now. They have always been great to me.

------------------
Jodi
AKA PonyGirl
Red 68 GT Fastback and Black 99 GT Coupe
"Not your average Mustangs..."
http://hometown.aol.com/redlilpony/Homepage.html

RedLilPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2001, 05:12 AM   #4
69fastback
IRAQ VET

I worked at a ford dealership in CA. I couldn't stand the stupid things they did. Dealership are rip offs. They do nothing but lie and cheat people. I could only work there for a month before i could not take their crap anymore. Besiedes i wasn't good there becuase i would not lie to people

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 5.4 xlt mark III
BUCKLE UP. SUCK IT IN.
Objects in the mirror are about to disappear...
QUICKLY!!!!!!

69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2001, 06:02 PM   #5
redhot
Registered Member

Cool

Don't worry no one can rain my parade, I own a mustang, the best car Ford has ever made. Me and Red Hot are perfect together. Oh, and I meant the CUSTOMER SERVICE needed a little help.

Red Lil Pony: Thanks for the advice.
redhot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2001, 06:24 PM   #6
horseairplane
Registered Member

Angry

drag79stang,

I don't think HOT said anything about the SERVICE Department. I believe, she was talking about the dealership service. When you screw up a contract 5 times, your SERVICE sucks.

Hot,

Sorry about your mishap. Maybe you will have better luck with your next car.

A

------------------
00 GT
horseairplane is offline   Reply With Quote