MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums

MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums (http://forums.mustangworks.com/index.php)
-   Corner Carvers Delight (http://forums.mustangworks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   2008 Track Days Invitation (http://forums.mustangworks.com/showthread.php?t=50115)

Feffman 11-23-2007 09:17 PM

2008 Track Days Invitation

Good Day All:

Just a quick note to invite any road course drivers out there to join MVP Track Time for track days in 2008. You can find us at MVP Track Time. We are open to all makes of cars including convertibles that meet the roll bar broomstick test.

Our 2008 track days (so far) are as follows:

April 21 - Putnam Park (Near Indianapolis)
June 2 - Autobahn Country Club (Near Joliet, IL.)
August 18 - Autobahn Country Club

Both Autobhan dates are once again the entire 3.56 mile road course. None of this namby-pamby 1/2 track stuff. We will be announcing at least two more track days for 2008 soon.

If you not sure what you'd like for Christmas (before you get yet another tie, another bad CD or more cologne), we even have gift certificates available at:

Gift Certificates

Happy Holidays and Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Feffman 12-19-2007 06:00 AM

Re: 2008 Track Days Invitation

MVP Track Time just added a Blackhawk Farms (near Beloit, WI) track weekend September 13-14, 2008 to our schedule. Visit us at MVP Track Time for details.

Happy Motoring!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer

Feffman 02-06-2008 02:03 AM

Hi All:

We (MVP Track Time) are looking at our first track weekend at BeaveRun (near Pittsburgh) October 11 & 12, 2008 and want to gauge interest from the local(??) community. Approximately 2 hours of track time each day, our qualified (SCCA, NASA, PCA, ACNA, BMWCCA, etc.) instructors for the Novice drivers, with a catered lunch both days for around $350 for the weekend.

Any interest? Let us know at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com!

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
MVP Track Time

Feffman 04-10-2008 07:04 AM

Hi All:

With just over six weeks until our June 2nd track day at Autobahn Country Club’s (near Chicago) full 3.56 mile road course, we are nearly 2/3 full. If you'd like to join us for either Autobahn event or any other MVP Track Time track day in 2008, visit us at:

Track Day Registration

Don't hesitate to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
MVP Track Time

Feffman 05-23-2008 07:32 AM

Good Morning:

June 2nd at Autobahn Country Club is SOLD OUT!

Our second full 3.56 mile Autobahn track day on August 18th just crossed the 1/2 full mark for registrations. If you'd like to join us for Autobahn II (August 18th) or Blackhawk Farms (September 13th & 14th), registration is available for all MVP track events at:

Track Day Registration

Drop me an e-mail at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff
MVP Track Time

Feffman 07-18-2008 08:11 AM

Good Morning Mustang Works:

The Novice group for MVP Track Time’s (MVP Track Time) August 18th at Autobahn Country Club is full. Limited spots (only 6-8 left in Intermediate) still remaining for the Autobahn Intermediate and Advanced run groups. Contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com for the Novice reserve list for Autobahn. CYA at the track!

Feff

PS: Blackhawk Farms Raceway (September 13th & 14th) is filling fast as well

Feffman 08-21-2008 06:28 AM

Autobahn August 18th was near perfect, barring a few offs. We had a full house for a gorgeous day including a good turn out of Mustang drivers. Let's hope September 13th & 14th at Blackhawk Farms is the same.

Spots are still available for our Blackhawk Farms weekend. Please visit us at MVP Track Time for details or to register.

Happy Motoring and I'll see you at the track!

Feff

Feffman 09-07-2008 08:44 AM

We've received a significant number of inquiries about a single day registration at Blackhawk Farms so we are making available a limited number of 1-day registrations for Blackhawk Farms September 13th OR 14th for $235 by request only. Contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com for a single day registration.

Of course we still have full weekend registrations available as well!

Feff