MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 04-12-2003, 12:07 AM   #1
Mustanguy

Cool New Godsmack CD released Tuesday

For all you Godsmack fans like meself Their new CD Faceless came out Tuesday and let me just say it ROCKS!!

'nuff said
Old 04-15-2003, 06:44 PM   #2
Cindy
Registered Member

I could handle some Godsmack - they rock.
www.gocindy.com
Benevolent Chairperson for DRAW
Supporter of The Lupus Foundation of America
Cindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 08:30 AM   #3
DemonGT
Registered Member

i listened to clips of the cd online and desided not to buy it...my freind bought it and i listend to it..its ok...didnt impress me enough to buy though

im waiting for june 10th..Metallica's new cd comes out, heard a few short clips of songs from it...cant wait

also on a side note i think Staind has a new cd on the way soon??
'91 GT,410W,10.5 to 1 comp,Victor Jr. heads,Victor 5.8 intake,FTI cam,Crane retro fit lifters,Scorpian 1.6 RR's,Melling HV oil pump,MSD distro.,Canton oil pan,FMS flywheel,Romac balancer,FMS timing chain,Accufab 90mm TB,C&L 76mm maf, 42lbers,HD clutch,K&N air filter,Mac long tubes,Pro dumps,powerchamber,FMS 9mm wires,180 thermostat,Ford Racing gauges,5inch Tach,centerline convo pro's,nitto DR's,Pro3i lower control arms,50/50 shocks,3.55 gears,TFS HD diff. cover

Next year:

Tremec TKO,Spec stage 3 clutch,alum driveshaft,complete fuel system

www.angelfire.com/linux/demondan
DemonGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 11:07 AM   #4
cyberstang5.0
347ci of HORSE POWER!!!

Cool

New Godsmack CD??? umm, I may have to stop by the store on the way home

Can't wait until Metallica's CD comes out either!!!
cyberstang5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 12:49 PM   #5
DemonGT
Registered Member

alot of ppl that havnt or dont keep tabs on bands like metallica dont really know whats going on with there new music...alot of ppl saying "they have gone soft" etc...but what ppl dont think about or realize is..everyone of metallica's albums has had some sort of different sound to it...and then they say "well they had two..load AND reload" ooo but dont be mistaken...load and reload were recorded together pretty much..hinse the names load..and..reload....they didnt wanna put out a double cd...anyway..heard some of the new stuff...and it sounds like some of the heavyest stuff they have ever done
'91 GT,410W,10.5 to 1 comp,Victor Jr. heads,Victor 5.8 intake,FTI cam,Crane retro fit lifters,Scorpian 1.6 RR's,Melling HV oil pump,MSD distro.,Canton oil pan,FMS flywheel,Romac balancer,FMS timing chain,Accufab 90mm TB,C&L 76mm maf, 42lbers,HD clutch,K&N air filter,Mac long tubes,Pro dumps,powerchamber,FMS 9mm wires,180 thermostat,Ford Racing gauges,5inch Tach,centerline convo pro's,nitto DR's,Pro3i lower control arms,50/50 shocks,3.55 gears,TFS HD diff. cover

Next year:

Old 04-16-2003, 03:22 PM   #6
MY98STANG
Registered Member

Talking GODSMACK FAN

Hello all Godsmack fans,
I've listened to parts of their cd but have to wait to get paid in order to go buy it! BUt they ROCK i've seen them a couple of times! My alltime favorite songs are Voodoo and Whatever.. What are your favorite songs?
MY98STANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 02:00 AM   #7
MidNiteBlu 5.0
I got something to say

My friend has it and it sounds like a damn good cd.

Its too bad "I Stand Alone" is on it. That song is horrible and is a disgrace to being called a Godsmack song.
1987 Toyota Pickup
Ricer Haters Club Member #33

Want a custom gauge cluster for your Vintage Mustang?
www.jmeenterprises.com
MidNiteBlu 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 04:14 AM   #8
Mustanguy

Cool heard some interesting news today on the radio

I like Godsmacks music but also have alot of respect for the people who make the band what it is.They started out slow and have showed people who didnt think they would be a "strong" band how wrong they were as they have proved themselves to be one of the popular bands today.

I heard on the radio today alil sumthin that shows me why I respect the band again,they were plannin a concert ,forget the location,but the tickets were 200$ a piece for this event.When the Godsmack members heard of the outrageous ticket prices,they said they would not play for this event,as the people who attend concerts today just cant afford that kind of ticket prices especially the younger generation,and would only play if the tickets were lowered.

They play for the fans,they aren't just a group who play for the money,and say give us money money money,they play for their fans
Old 04-17-2003, 07:41 AM   #9
DemonGT
Registered Member

oh yea..forgot to say...Metallica is touring this summer and DID ask Godsmack to go along but Godsmack said no, there to big for that and wanna do there own thing....not to mention i seen a interview of Godsmack on MTV i think it was a few summers ago and they were naming some of the bands they grew up listening to and looked up to etc etc and metallica was one of them...but yet they wouldnt tour with them, think there geting a bit big headed

Next year: