View Single Post
Old 03-06-2001, 02:08 PM   #3
Hammer
AKA "Dr. Evil"

Question

Hmm, what mods have I not done?

The only mods that I know of that haven't been done are non-quick bolt on stuff such as an intake\heads combo and some port work...

I did have motorsport pullies, and an older Pro-M MAF but you can't use them with the new blower.

My mods include:
3.73s, shifter, Roush cold air kit with K&N, sub-frame connectors, strut tower brace, eibach springs, motorsport pullies, caster\camber plates, X-pipe with high flow cats, Dynomax cat-back system, Pro-M MAF and I even had a Zex 75 shot of N2O at one time before I went to the blower.

I actually had the SVO intake\heads in my garage for a while, but the investment was only gaining me a little over 70 horses...
so I sold the combo...

I got the entire blower system, the 24 lb injectors, and a new throttle body for less than my investment in the intake and heads for a better performance gain. I do plan on swapping the intake and heads when the prices drop a bit more as more competition comes around for the parts. (Edelbrock is coming out with an intake\head combo for early 4.6s soon)

I have spoken at length with Procharger and Dallas Mustang, and they believe that my set-up will work with the Procharger just fine with no problems...

If you know of any other normal mods I'm missing, please let me know...

Thanks

------------------
"The Yellowjacket"
1998 Mustang GT
13.97@103
You only lie to two people; your girlfriend and the police. Everyone else you tell the truth to.” - Jack Nicholson
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote