MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 08-28-2006, 12:14 PM   #1
PonyXpress
Registered Member

Default Fox Body Tie Rod adjuster sleeves

Hey all, I'm totally redoing my front suspension in my 89 Mustang 5.0. I'm talking, new rack, new tire rods, ball joints, caster camber plates, struts, steering shaft. I have all the parts and am going to tear it all down soon, the ONLY part I do not have new is the Tie Rod adjuster sleeves, now I realize this isn't a wear item and I could probably just re-use the present ones but with everything else new I'd like to replace the sleeves too, does anyone make a good after market sleeve for Fox body stang's? I saw one company that has a billet sleeve but its only for classic stang's
PonyXpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:43 PM   #2
drudis

Default Re: Fox Body Tie Rod adjuster sleeves

www.maximummotorsports.com sells them individually.
I had to replace my new aluminum sleeves (that if I find you can have them, cheap), when I installed a 2000R rack with METRIC threads.
http://www.dariusrudis.com
drudis is offline   Reply With Quote