MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-17-2007, 10:46 AM   #1
Dark_5.0
Registered Member

Default Help me Drudis

I bought A 1992 LX with the following mods.

Year : 1992
Make : Ford
Model : Mustang lx
Details : -Griggs Racing K member -Griggs Racing Control Arms -Griggs Racing Severe Duty Torque Arm -Griggs Racing Panhard Bar Severe Duty -Griggs Adjustable T/A Cover -Griggs Racing Bumpsteer Kit -Maximum Motorsports Lower Control Arms no spring perch -Maximum Motorsports Caster\Camber Plates -Maximum Motorsports Front Coil-Over Kit -Maximum Motorsports Rear Coil-Over Kit -Hypercoil 300 lb. Front Coil Over Springs -Hypercoil 250 lb. Rear Coil Over Springs -Ford 1999 35th Anniversary 17"x 8" Wheels -13" Cobra Brakes Drilled and Slotted Rotors (Front) -11.65" Cobra Brakes Drilled and Slotted Rotors (Rear) -98 Cobra 3.27 Trac-lok Rear End -Aluminum Drive shaft -3 Core Motorsport Radiator -Vortech A-Trim

Heres the deal, the kid that I bought the car from had the car slammed to the ground and had the camber all screwed up on the front. When you are driving you can here a rubbing in the front that sounds like its metal to metal and when you touch the brakes it stops.

Raising the car was easy enough with the coil over set-up. The problem is I have no idea how to dial in this suspension and get the camber right.

The kids dad said it didnt make that noise before his son messed with the suspension.

I changed the brake pads thinking that was the problem but that didnt help at all.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dark_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: