View Single Post
Old 07-29-2001, 08:20 PM   #1
RAGE_5.0
Registered Member

Post i started laughing

me and my cousin were talking on icq when he started saying i don't know **** about cars and started talking trash about my stang(besides the idel problem which we haven't had time to fix it is good)needs very little work which is mostly on the interior......suddenly he has a confidence in the car he does not yet have and wants to bet me 1000 dollars!! i started to laugh my *** off at this........i don't think he understands that i work all year and make a lot of money for my age cause of the hours i work...........i wanna check this car out and if it is stock i might accept cause i can win the battle of the wallets.......i can easily afford a blower by next summer....and nitrous but i don't think that would be a good idea considering the mileage on my mustang.........I am somewhat pissed that he insults my car which i have worked hard for and he just got a job this week after sditting on his *** for 4 or 5 months.....i will hand his *** to him if i race himand i will make sure i do......i am a very competitive person who can't stand to loose.

------------------
Black 1990 gt cobra bonestock
not for long
RAGE_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote