MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-27-2001, 01:23 AM   #1
speedemon
Registered Member

Angry I feel stupid

I just got my third photo radar ticket of the summer.Do those things work at night?Any ideas on how to avoid those sneeky pukes.The last one I got was accelerating to the higher speed posted.I thought if I can see the sign I can be doing that speed buy the time I pass the sign.Apparently not.

------------------
97 Mustang GT.Bone stock.I have owned 6 other Mustangs.Nothing newer than 1971.
speedemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 02:09 AM   #2
mustang marty gt

Angry

don't know i was a victim of road rage , some idiot was in the fast lane, way under the speed limit , u- haul truck was in the slow lane, these moron's were side by side , i moved into yhe fast ? lane he would not go on past the truck , i flashed my light's, uuuhh like go on he took off ,fast got into the slow lane , i ease on buy & move over myself , little while later he fly's up beside me & passenger side window start's rolling down real slow , i saw something shiny start to come out , so i floored it, looked back ,after getting away from them , saw blue light's on them , i backed out & there sat another cop stopped still i just pulled over, told him what happened , the jeep pulled out & left in 2 miutes , yhry made me sit there an hour, guess who got the 120.00 dollar ticket , go figure must have been their son or something uuurrr.

------------------
Old 12-16-2001, 08:38 AM   #3
SuperchargedRex
Registered Member

Default That sucks!

Been there, done that. I don't know about Canada, but there is a way here in the States to argue it, our Constitution states that we have the right to face our accuser in a court of law. Also, you can file a request for all of the calibration test results and maintenance logs for the equipment. If anything is out of order, they have to drop the ticket. If it happens here in the States, the best thing you can do is get a lawyer. $300 for a lawyer is better than $3000 dollars in extra insurance over the next few years.