View Single Post
Old 02-26-2003, 01:43 AM   #1
Miss Mischief
Registered Member

Cool I Love My 5.7L Coverstion Butt I am Building

I am Building Up a 2000 3.8L V-6 5 Speed Secratary Special

I Love the Big 5.7 I have had Years Of fun with it But the years Noise and the vibration Comming from having a rag Top Drag Car have worn Me thin. So I am Giving it to My son when he Graduates Buds Dont Tell Him K .

This Little V-6 Hard Top Notch Back Packs a Puntch, From the Stats she has Like 190 Colts Under this Ponys Hood? She corners Like a mare in the Kentucky Derby Hardly any Noise and Feels So good Just to Drive......

I am Really Looking to make this a sports mare So any Input would be so Much apriciated She is On her Bone stock 15" rims and Has No Mods at all. So Its a Clean sheet

RHC#153 Proud to carry the Card

2000 V-6 5 speed Frame Braces [Steeda] [Wanna be Cobra] 17" Rims with Kuhmo 245's 5 Spoke Gunmetal finish [Power Dyne] Blower Unpolished 6 psi {Mods to Come} [Steeda] Springs slightly lower then stock [Steeda] Anti sway bars front and rear.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Big six 5 speed Infinty Bose steroe Lots of Creatures Comforts [Mods] Brush/ Push bar Full length Welded and Bolted , Tow Hook Front and Rear 30" Goodyear AT's .
Miss Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote