MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-1999, 04:52 PM   #1
autoX
Registered Member

Talking Intro

It's nice to see the website to which I sacrifice my entire lunchbreak to has finally gotten a Corner Carvers messageboard! This is fantastic! I look forward to seeing the development of this MessageBoard.
In the mean time I just wanted to introduce myself to you all (and hopefully some of you will follow suit and tell me about yourselves!)
I fell in love with autocrossing about 4 years ago (while in college). I am now a recent college grad (and poor as can be), but I still love to autocross and work on my 'stang. I have done some mods to my car, and I don't really care at this point what class I race in. I just do it for the fun. I love to drive my car to its limit and realize that I have a lot to learn in the area of driving! I know we can modify our cars as much as our pocket-books will allow, but autocrossing is 90% driver and 10% car! (I just wanted to be the first to say that ;-)
Anyway, I will keep it short. Just wanted to say hello to you all and that I look forward to chatting with ya all on this post.
By the way - anyone know where I can get some used Auto-x tires (preferably in the Portland, OR area)? Even a website with a classified section would be great!

------------------
Red '90 GT Kenny Brown Springs & Subs, KYBs, FFR Upper & Lower Control arms, K&N, Cervini 2 1/2 cowl, & Polished ROH ZR6 wheels...
autoX is offline   Reply With Quote