MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-1999, 12:39 PM   #1
cool tan
Registered Member

Question IPS QUESTIONS

HELLO,
MY NAME IS FRANK COTTONE AND I AM NOW WORKING FOR INNOVATIVE PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS. I WANTED THAT TO BE CLEAR FROM THE BEGINNING.
I INSTALLED, AS A CUSTOMER, THE IPS ULTRA SORT FRONT SUSPENSION AND GRAND SPORT REAR SUSPENSION ON MY CAR ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO. I USE MY CAR AS A DAILY DRIVER, AUTOCROSSER, OPEN TRACK CAR AND EVEN SOME DRAG RACING.
I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL SUSPENSIONS AND AS A CUSTOMER WAS NEVER HAPPIER THAN WHEN I PUT THE IPS SUSPENSION ON. THE CAR RIDES NICE AND HOOKS UP IN A STRAIGHT LINE AS WELL AS DURING CORNERING.
ANYWAY, DIDN'T WANT IT TO BE A SECRET THAT I WORK FOR IPS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER THEM IF I CAN, IF NOT, I'M SURE COREY SHAW WILL BE HAPPY TO JOIN IN A DISCUSSION. HE'S THE ENGINEER/DESIGNER, I'M JUST THE HAPPY CUSTOMER THAT DECIDED TO HELP HIM FIELD QUESTIONS.
FRANK COTTONE

------------------
cool tan
5.0 cover car may 99
triple threat
cool tan is offline   Reply With Quote