MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 05-24-2001, 07:45 PM   #1
fiveohpatrol
I'd rather be basketweaving

Post wish me luck, I just applied at Kenny Brown!

I just got out of my first year of college and I was out at Indianapolis Motor Speedway for the Carb day festivities today and decided to stop by Kenny Brown's shop as it was only 5 minutes from the track, i went in and asked the guy if they could use an undergraduate mechanical engineer with 4 years of machining experience for some summer help, he said "its sure is a real posibility" and handed me an application immediately, i filled it out and turned it in immediately, they make all of their products there and have a full machine shop so hopefully they will give me a call, also they had a 99 blown cobra with a full suspension on the showroom for only $33k, one bad *** car, i really need a job and this place would be awesome to work at for the summer

------------------
88 Notch, 3.73's, Ported E7's, Explorer int. w/ ported lower, pulleys, 1.7RR's, BBK headers, off-road H-pipe, flowmasters, subframe connectors, 65mm TB, shift kit, March ram air ,MSD coil, U/L control arms, 155lph fuel pump, cheap 2800 stall, Crane Adj.FPR, best 1/4--> 13.77@101.35
fiveohpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2001, 07:55 PM   #2
89 ATI
Registered Member

Hey Drew, I hope you get the job. That would be a great place to work. I like to go down to his shop, he always has some nice cars in the garage. I haven't been down there since I bought the stuff for my car. Too bad their weren't more turns Saturday or I could have shown you what a Kenny Brown car will do.
89 ATI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 08:07 AM   #3
lyonsd
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Well if you do get the job let me know. I need somebody with access to a machine shop to modify the axles on my kid's Pinewood Derby car.
lyonsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2001, 12:21 PM   #4
stangsrule
Registered Member

Good luck Drew!!! I think it would be an awsome place to work! I always enjoy visiting and always wish I had more money to spend there... But if you are an employee with an employee discount your money would go alot further... Anyway good luck and if you do get it we will have to come visit you there.

------------------
92GT all the free stuff and a few bolt-ons, lowered with Ebiach's and Koni's, Kenny Brown subframe connectors, lower G-brace and jacking rails. BBK upper and lower control arms, polyurethane bushings all around and Ken Bell blower, ram-air, 80mm mass air, etc.
stangsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2001, 09:38 PM   #5
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

Good luck Drew. That would be a fun job and you'll learn a ton about suspension setups too =)

------------------
Too much to list. Best ET on the car so far with stock 2.73 gears - 13.73@102mph

Indiana Stangers Association
Buy your parts here
ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote