MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 06-16-2002, 10:49 PM   #1
Mac_5.0
Registered Member

Default Looking for a Full Suspension Kit

I am in the market to do the suspension on my car. I want to put springs/ shocks, camber/caster plates, control arms, strut tower braces and all the bushings that go with it. Right now I am leaning towards using all BBK products. I have not heard good things about their products and I was wondering what your guys opinions are? I have heard a lot of good things about Koni too but are they worth the added price? I know there are a ton of other kits out there ie Kenny Brown, Excessive Motorsports, Steeda, Saleen and the list goes on . . . any opinions you guys have are great!!
Old 06-17-2002, 01:04 PM   #2
blue00gt
Mustang Addict

I'm not too impressed with BBK myself, and my experience with their customer service sucked when I had issues with them. For the suspension components you mentioned, I would go to either Maximum Motorsports or Steeda.
blue00gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2002, 01:40 PM   #3
Ramin
Registered Member

Personally I have gone the Steeda route but if I could start again it would be definatly Kenny Brown ,his matrix brace is unbeatable and add the rest of his level 5 suspension kit and you have a car that can hang with the best of them.You got to remmember Kenny B started Saleen and then went on his own so a lot of people think that he was the man that helped Saleen get his reputation. Steeda is very good but Kenny is the ultimate.(My opinion)
Ramin is offline   Reply With Quote