MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
Feffman
Registered Member

Default MVP Track Time 2013 Track Dates

2013 MVP Track Time Schedule

Good Morning All:

Another year of exciting track action awaits. MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is pleased to introduce our 2013 track event schedule.

There are some changes, including our first 3-day track event at the new F1 track, Circuit of The Americas (COTA) in Austin, Texas. Visit MVP’s web site for schedule updates as 2013 progresses.

MVP’s goal has remained the same since we started in 2006, offering drivers great value with more actual track time at each event for less money then most organizations. Our regular three run group (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) format give the drivers maximize time driving on the track instead of sitting in the paddock.

Below you will find our initial 2013 schedule, again subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.
February 1-3, 2013: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) - SOLD OUT

April 13 – 14, 2013: Putnam Park (Greencastle, IN.) – 7th Annual “Tax-Freedom Track Weekend”

June 3, 2013: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) – ”Monday At The Bahn” (Full 3.56 Mile track)

August 12, 2013: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) – Full 3.56 Mile Track

October 12 – 13, 2013: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – 4th Annual “Cheese Heads On Track”

November 16 – 17 OR 23 - 24, 2013: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 5th Annual “Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registration (on line or mail in) for all our track events is available at:
http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html
Generally, we schedule a minimum of six, 20-minute session each day for each run group, with qualified instructors available for the Novice run group.

I hope you’ll join us in 2013 for plenty of on-track excitement with MVP Track Time. All courteous drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I’ll see you at the track in 2013. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
(314) 249-3770
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
Feffman is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: