MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-28-2003, 01:42 PM   #1
jeffnichols
Registered Member

Default ok i will keep this one short

alright I want to go supercharged and I am building a engine right now from the ground up. If I go supercharged what main bearings, cam, rods and so forth should I go with? Is there a rebuild kit out there that would be cost effective to buy? I have decided to go with the trick flow twisted wedge head and the trick flow track heat upper and lower manifold. I just dont know what size combustion chamber to go with the size of intake and exhaust ports to buy, on the head. then with the supercharger I need to find a cam to work with everything. PLEASE help me! I am trying to get as much knowlage that I can about supercharged.
jeffnichols is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: