MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Stang Stories
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-09-2001, 03:40 PM   #1
bstang46
Registered Member

Talking Quick little ricer!

Last night I saw this Honda hatchback uptown so I stopped and talked to him for a minute. Well, we ended up racing that night.

The first run, I couldnt hear his buddy counting off so I just lauched when I thought it was time. I thought I jumped the gun so I hit my brakes. He keeps moving on, so I put it at half throttle trying to see what he had. Well I wasnt gaining on him so I just backed off.

Well, we lined up one more time and this time I could hear the count. That Honda is pretty da** quick. He came out of the hole right next to me. We stayed even for about 60 ft or so. Then I just pulled off and left him. I will say this I do have respect for the guy that drives that car. It is quick. I think though he has a little blue bottle in his trunk. He wouldnt tell me anything about the car. But I had people inform me that he did.

The funny part about it, is that he talked to a friend of mine today and they told me that he said, " I got him on the first pass, but he got me on the second. I think he sprayed me, because he just took off" I thought that was funny considering that my car in basically stock.
bstang46 is offline   Reply With Quote