View Single Post
Old 01-16-2001, 06:32 PM   #3
Nutty 5.0
Registered Member

A friend just bought them in November and we installed them outside. With having a lift, it'll be a breeze. Just like stated above, don't tighten bolts until weight of car is on them. Instructions come with them.
I personally have the Factory 5. Both have greseable fittings, but the Mac is boxed arms, while the 5's are tubular. Both equally strong, but I would choose the Mac because it includes new hardware. When you take out your stock hardware, you'll be glad they did. Also, 5's usually take a couple of weeks to receive. I would recommend buying 2 new "in the axle" bushings while your're at it. You'll be very happy with the increased handling and lower 60' times.

------------------
-Nutty 5.0
93 GT Red/Grey
S trim, Edelbrock 6037 heads, E cam, BBK longtubes w/cats, 3 chamber Flowmasters, BBK Alum. underdrive pullies, Cobra intake, Accel fuel regulator, FMS 70mm t.b., 73mm C&L meter, ram air, 1.7 roller rockers, Mac upper and lower strut tower braces, FMS lowering springs, Factory Five upper and lower control arms, Speedware Cobra R 17X9 wheels, 3.73 gears and ram air hood, Cobra wing, and grille insert.
Nutty 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote