View Single Post
Old 04-21-2001, 11:51 PM   #1
Shuckybrown
Registered Member

Post help me me find the perfect mustang

wassup everyone! i'm coming here fresh from the import scene. Over the couple of years of being in it i've come to grip that they aren't really fast cars compared to the classic american muscle (i'm talkin about civics and integra's)unless you turbo charge them , supercharge them,or do an engine swap (neither of which i want to do considering i'm 17 and short on cash even though i'm saving up right now)so i'm debating to get either a new or used mustang.i want either an 89-92 lx coupe (I need to find the specs for them) or a new v6, but I’m not stuck on these two so suggestions are wanted.i pretty much know that I can’t get a gt because of the insurance costs. now can you veterans on this board please help me with all kinds on info such as stock numbers and so on such as horsepower,torque, performace parts, performance links etc. on the lx’s, also how is the reliability factor with the mustangs? are all the rumors true? this is the main thing i'm worried about with mustangs ,i don't want to buy a not so cheap car and insurance and have to add the cost of putting it in the shop every other month for broken parts. what do ya’ll recommend All info is greatly appreciated.i really want a mustang thats perfect for me. thanks alot

Shuckybrown is offline   Reply With Quote