View Single Post
Old 06-25-2001, 08:16 AM   #8
Paluka21
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Thanks for the support guys. I really hope I can make some good power. If he makes more than I, or the other way around its not gonna really bother either one of us. I just have a set goal for the power output that I would like, and know what I am after as far as performance.
One of the reasons I posted this is due to him referring to ProChargers as unreliable. No so much in direct words, but just in the way he compares the two.
I will keep you all posted on the kind of #'s we both make, whether it be good or bad.
SaleenGTS, you are right about the intake holding me back. I wanted to get the intake match ported to the heads, I just never bothered doing this. I was in a rush so to speak to get the blower on, then was running into alot of different problems w/ parts breaking, car not starting etc. I am not doubting you by any means, I just don't think that the 65mm TB is going to hold back that much power Now the intake, yes I would agree that I could prolly pick up a good 15-20rwhp by having the lower gutted to match the ported heads.
well thanks again guys.
Dan
95 rio red cobra #2021
Paluka21 is offline   Reply With Quote