Thread: fast corners?
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2000, 04:18 AM   #15
AxemanZZ
Registered Member

Corners on a racetrack?? Man who would have thought. Everyone here boasts 1/4 mile times and such but you never see anyone with a quarter or half mile oval time slip. Yeah I love taking the curvy roads to work, and I've scared the hell out of everyone who has been in the passenger seat while doing so. I don't think I would have too many problems keeping up with a Vette through the corners either. As 88GTPony stated, if you take price into consideration I am still a long way from the price of a Vette considering I only paid $4000 for the Stang and have $1000 worth of suspension upgrades. It's far from finished but it's getting closer.

Oh yeah BTW imouer. I bet I could make you wish you had a brake on the passenger side of my old fox body if you went through some corners with me =)

------------------
90 Mustang LX 5.0 with a few free modifications thanks to all the fine ppl here at MustangWorks.
K&N, Taylor Spiro Pros, FMS "C" springs, Koni Yellow shocks, Kenny Brown Chassis support kit. Kenny Brown Tackit Plus coming soon.

[This message has been edited by AxemanZZ (edited 08-24-2000).]
AxemanZZ is offline   Reply With Quote