MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2002, 09:03 PM   #1
mean81GT
Registered Member

Default Question's for Mr. Rudis

Mr Rudis. I am restoring my 81 GT. it is going to take approximately 2 years, but when it is done....whoo. I have a few ideas i wanna run past you, and i would appreciate your input.

Brakes
95 GT kit from Mustang specialties (PBR piston's). kit includes spindles, calipers, rotors, all that jazz.

Wheels and Tires
I like the cobra r's, but there are way too many people with them now. i have to find a set that will compliment the looks of the car.
As far as tires go, i am looking towards a Firestone Firehawk, or a Goodyear Eagle.

As fart as suspension goes, this is where i need your biggest help. The car will be street driven, with occasional drag time, and more often than the drag SCCA stuff (local). But primarily i want a car that can handle without shattering teeth on the street. Let me know what you think.