View Single Post
Old 01-18-2002, 08:20 AM   #5
2FastLX
The Photoshop Guru

I have a friend that has the Eibach Pro Kit springs with Koni Reds. His car handles good and rides smooth. Not harsh at all.

I on the other hand had the Koni Yellows and Ford C's. This was a bit stiffer setup. At times it was rough riding, but for the most part it was fine. It was really fun to drive so that made up for the stiffness. I just stayed off of the bad roads and headed for the curves.

These Koni's are adjustable, so you can turn them down when you want a smoother ride. And believe it or not it's very noticable when you turn them down. Most of the others offer an adjustable setup as well.

By the way, nearly everyone that rode in my car had the same comment: "It feels like a big go cart".

For my next setup I'm going with a full Griggs compliment front and rear with coilovers. That should be really sweet
Project: 1988 Coupe - EFI 5.8L Twin Turbo with Victor intake, Canfield heads, F303 cam, March aluminum underdrive pulleys, TKO (or T56 if funds permit), PBR twin piston calipers and 13" rotors up front, 94 Cobra rear calipers and 12" rotors on the rear, 3.73's, Griggs K-member, tubular front control arms, torque arm and panhard bar, polished 99 Cobra wheels.

"The GR-40 kit installation is now complete, and the humble Fox-chassis car will now out-corner and out-stop a ZR-1 or a Viper, and support massive horsepower additions with perfect balance."
Griggs Racing

ICQ# 42269241
2FastLX is offline   Reply With Quote