MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2001, 07:45 PM   #1
fastinturns
Registered Member

Default street suspension

hello my names matt and I have some questions? I recently purchased A mostly stock 91 mustang gt. The only suspension mods are a bbk strut tower brace and bbk subframe connectors. for practical reasons I sold my corvette. (seating for four vs. two)and now im missing the suspension the corvette had. I know theirs been alot of posts relating to suspension street mods but oppinions change so I thought I could get everyones current take... My goal is to have a car that handles with the finest german and japanese cars. This will be for purely street use. But I like to risk my life so it has to hold up... Well I dont want to break the bank but I'd like it to be trick.any ideas will be well apreciated. oh and sorry about my poorspelling.
fastinturns is offline   Reply With Quote