Thread: 2004 F150
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 09:32 PM   #2
Coupe Devil

Default Re: 2004 F150

Quote:
Originally posted by Fox Body
Now anyone who knows me knows I'm no diehard truck enthusiast, but every once in a while, there is a truck that REALLY catches my eye (such as the Syclone, Lightning, the Harley edition Ford, and now the 2004 F-150--- oh yeah, and I forgot to mention Coupe Devil's truck. )
Well, anyway, I checked out the interior and MAN was it nice. LOVED the new styling. It looked soooooo comfortable in there. Made me really want one (and the only trucks I have ever really "wanted" were the Lightning and the this truck). I was very impressed with it... the entire package.
Rock and Roll man, thanks for the compliments. I have already been checkin on these trucks for a while now. Went to the dealer last Friday to talk trade. There not that unreasonably priced, I didnt figure they would wanna deal with me at all.. they couldnt give me enough for mine to trade and they really didnt have what I wanted. Come to find out what i want isnt even available. I was looking for a ext cab short bed 4x4, 5.4 with a straight shift.. Dont make it. Cant get a straight shift behind a 5.4 unless you step up to the F-250. Now granted I would love the F-250. But if I go that body Im gonna get a power stroke. ..DUH ...BUt for what I pull and use the truck for I cnat justify the extra money for the F-250.. Now fords take on it is that the price isnt that much different and if you want the 5.4 with a stick in it you should be able to justify the f-250.... Not me. I would still love to have one of these trucks even if its in automatic trim.. I am gonna wait a little longer and see what happens with getting a new truck in a few years.

Bradley

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote