View Single Post
Old 11-01-2001, 10:46 PM   #1
93CobraR
Registered Member

Question Changes at Ford???

The Ford Motor Company will announce the departure of Jacques Nasser as the company’s CEO Tuesday morning according to numerous news reports, a firing that will send tremors throughout the automotive world, and could have ramifications for the racing business as well. Nasser will give up the position that he has held for nearly three years in favor of William Clay Ford Jr., who is the great-grandson of company founder Henry Ford. The ascension of Ford into the CEO position marks the first time in 20 years that a Ford family member has overseen the company. Ford has its tendrils in many different forms of auto racing and it remains to be seen how the new CEO, himself an avowed environmentalist, will affect any changes on the company’s racing outlook.
I got this information off of www.jayski.com and I'm wondering what all you guys think of this and what impact it's going to have on the new cars?

------------------
87 GT, Cobra R's,GT-40 heads,Crane 2031,1.7's, Edelbrock intake, long tubes,BBK cold air, Mass air,pulleys,Pro 5.0, King Cobra,Lakewood Lift Bars,50/50's,subframes, 4.10's.
Best time 12.759
Best MPH 106.79
Best 60' 1.695

Visit my site at:
http://www.geocities.com/cobrar93_2000/MyPage.html

93CobraR is offline   Reply With Quote