MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 07-16-2001, 04:09 PM   #1
bigwhitecobra
Huh? Whatcha said?

Post Nov. 3, 2001...All Ford Show and Go

Yes, it's time once again, for the utterly disappointing Hilbish Ford, Moorseville Dragway, and Southern Performance Ford Club's All Ford Car Show and Race.

The date is Nov. 3, as if I didn't already tell you that. The only cool thing is that Custom Performance, the shop I frequent, is putting on a Mustang shootout. There are 8 classes to choose from, so everyone should have something to do. Unfortunately, there isn't a class for the other Fords in attendance. Such as T-birds, Galaxies, Thunderbolts, etc. Maybe I can get something going on that.

None the less, you are all invited to attend this mass meeting of Ford powered vehicles, and show us what you've got on the track. I know I'll be running, and showing. Maybe I'll see a few of you guys and gals out there. Later.

Oh, if anyone wants a registration form, please email me. bigwhitebunny@yahoo.com
bigwhitecobra is offline   Reply With Quote