MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Classic Mustangs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 11-16-2004, 05:52 PM   #1
tang_72
Registered Member

Default Need Classic Mustang Parts

Hello, Ponies and Horses:

The 72 tang is one of the rarest mustangs, especially a coupe. The one in possession of yours truly is an egg-shell tan/white, painted by one of the top guys in Jacksonville, FL.
This week it is in the shop and the cab is being gutted and coverted into a two-seater. The new inside look is a two-tone look and complete interior job.
Situation: Harneress are replacing the seat belts (4 point harness was the final decision) However, the roll bars are not in place and need installing prior to intallation of the harnesses.
A place in Tuscaloosa, AL is needed for the roll bar installation. Further, the window seals need replacing and caskets around the trunk lid and rear window are needed. The need is asap, if there is a place in or around Tuscaloosa that has tang parts, it would help this Mustang lover a bunch to know who and where. Putting hands on and picking up the parts is the hope of this street-rod lover. :-)

tang_72
aka: Gary
tang_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:27 PM   #2
mustangII460
Factoy Five Roadster

Default Re: Need Classic Mustang Parts

Man, I hate to say this but I will. Re-read your post BEFORE you post it. Im not the brightest of stars, and by no means a english teacher, and probably the LAST person that should complain/correct someone elses grammer, but DAMN DUDE!

I think you need a weather strip for the trunk & rear window of a 1972 coupe?
Old 11-17-2004, 12:30 PM   #3
tang_72
Registered Member

Default Re: Need Classic Mustang Parts

Hey right back at you. That being my first post, was trying to give you some infomatiom about me. I need to have a place to put hands on 72 mustang parts. Yes, a rear window and trunk gasket is needed. Both are really referred to as more than weather strip. But, if weather strip will get what I need, then so be it.

Thanks for the reply. Now can anyone help?
tang_72 is offline   Reply With Quote