MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2002, 04:13 PM   #1
7up
Registered Member

Default Just screwed up my moms truck

I just went to get a 6x8 wood post, because my parents horses broke one of the posts on their fence. I didn't realize how big 6x8 was when I bought, it's huge. So I get it in my mom's Tacoma and head out to where the horses are. After 15 minutes of driving and the post not moving, the post starts to roll across the bed while I am turning. I slow down although I was already going very slow anticipating this might happen. The post rolls all the way across the bed flips out of the bed and some how manages to smash the back window and window frame on its way out of the truck. The post then rolls down the road about 50 feet. Luckily there was no one around to witness my stupidity in not tying down the post. I can't wait till my mom sees her truck.
Ricer Hater's Club-member #16
7up is offline   Reply With Quote