View Single Post
Old 08-08-2001, 05:37 PM   #12
SlowStang2
Registered Member

Well I do have to admit, I am scared about my car getting messed with, but my new job starts in a town away from here, so I doubt theyll be down there. They don't know where I live and I keep my car in the garage, so just in case they do know where I live, theyre gonna have to break through the door. Its not unheard of I know, I watch television too, but you have to be pretty crazy to actually go into someone's house where the law is on the owner's side to defend his house appropriatly. As far as my drunken friend acting the way he did, its not as bad as it seems on paper. He was worse than I was about to be. All I was going to do was ask them why this sticker is here and why this sticker is there, chuckle, then challenge him to a race. I don't know, I do know, however, that not everyone is like me.

------------------
94' Stang GT Convertible --Cobra upper&lower, GT-40Y Turbo Swirl aluminum heads, Mac cold air w/K&N, BBK equal length shorties, BBK offroad H-pipe, American Thunder cat-back, BBK T/B 65mm, 24lb injectors, Pro-77mm MAM, pulleys, aluminum driveshaft, 3.55s, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, adjustable fuel regulator 14.4@100 MPH on G-tech;96 at track. (Sad, i know. This is with the stock heads)
SlowStang2 is offline   Reply With Quote