MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Website Community > Blue Oval Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2002, 05:31 PM   #1
Coupe Devil

Default Problems with friends girl.....

This is pretty deep but I need your help. This is gonna be long so prepare yourself.

TWO of my friends are together and have been for a while know (over a year). Lately they have been having problems.... I talk to both of them just as friends but all I her out of the guy is how mad he is. He has even stated on several occasions that he wished I'd take her off his hands. We all hang out together and joke around with one another about each other about each others women, (and the ladies joke back so its not just a male pig thing ladies) Mark is always tellin me about all thier problems and its all cool.

Lately the girl has been calling me, Just to talk. She doesnt have many friends outside of our little circle and she told me that I was the only one she could trust. So basically I am hearing both sides of this relationship know. Back a few years ago when we were all in school together I wanted to ask this girl out. I never did because all my buddies would've given me a hard time about it cause she is younger (three years) now that doesnt matter so much. I would still love to go out with her. She is real cool and good lookin and all that and we all have fun together when we hang out. I would never try to take a girl away from my buddy but if they were to break it off (which it reall looks like they are going to) should I go after her. Both of them know that I like her and but they also know I wouldnever do anything to tear them apart. I have asked my buddy on several occasions if he wanted me to stop joking around with her like we do, (it can get pretty FORWARD at time) and he said no, that he enjoys it and she will joke back and its all cool so not to worry about it.

We all went on a little road trip together a few weeks ago. I drove and they both rode with me. On the way home my buddy slept and me and his girl (who sat in the middle of the truck) just talked all night about any and everything and they're relationship never come up. A few days later he said in general conversation that ever since that night, that the two of us had been alot more friendly with one another. This is all joking around of course. I replied that we were getting along pretty good and that it was hard to fool around with her, with him sleeping in the truck with us. We all laughed and she chimed in and said that it was hard but we managed. Once again we all laughed and went on joking around.

We all get alogn great and it would be cool for me if they broke up. I actually think (I dont know but I do think) that she kinda has a thing for me. SHould I try to get with her or not. He is always bitchin anyways and tellin me take her and how big a favor it would be to him.

I havent talked to either today but the poo hit the fan last night with them. I am sure I will hear about it today from teh both of them. What do you think I should do????? Granted I dont wanna hurt either of them cause were all so close but its is beginning to worry me..

Enough for know. What would you do??

Brad

Built Ford Tough Moderator
Coupe Devil is offline   Reply With Quote