View Single Post
Old 08-30-2002, 01:01 PM   #1
Mach 1
Registered Member

Default You wont believe this!

As Im driving home from work today, I get behind a Honda. It wasnt totally riced out or anything, actually didnt look that bad. Im not sure what model it was, I know it wasnt a civic, maybe a Prelude?

It looked like it was lowered, and maybe had some aftermarket wheels. No stickers, wings, fart pipes or any of that crap.

So I pull up next to this guy at the light. Im in the left turn lane, and hes going straight. I glance over at him, and he is shaking his head while looking towards my stang, as if to say "what a piece of junk" or something like that. I couldnt believe the disrespect from this fool! I was shocked! Hey, I dont care if you dont like mustangs, but to "laugh" at the mighty fox body 5 liter while sitting in your honda doesnt make sense to me. I never had someone driving a riced out car do this to me, yet this guy had a major attitude.

Never one to hold back, I look over at his car and do the same thing, skake my head while laughing under my breath. At this point, he was looking straight ahead and didnt see me, but his passenger was looking right at me, and I made it obvious what I was doing.

So, I start to look straight ahead again, ignoring this fool. So I guess the passenger tells him what I did, because when I look back over again, he is sticking his arm out the window, with a big "thumbs down" and staring right at me. So I turn down the radio, turn off the A/C, open the window and say "whats up".

He looks at my car and says "that is ugly as hell".

Just then the light changes, and as I pull away, effortlessly spinning the tires (and I have an AOD) just to demonstrate to this moron what horespower was all about, I said "Get a clue, man", as I was laughing loudly at him.

Now my car is very conservative. All black with tinted windows and chrome wheels. Nothing spectacular, but a good looking car in most peoples opinion. Even if this guy hates mustangs, where does he get off with his arrogant attitude when hes driving a 10 year old lowered honda accord looking thing?

Some people just dont get it I guess.
RHC member #142

Last edited by Mach 1; 08-30-2002 at 01:46 PM..
Mach 1 is offline   Reply With Quote