View Single Post
Old 06-28-2001, 06:31 PM   #15
KillaZ350
Registered Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Killa, u said people compare cobra's to z28's more often? Personally i never compare my cobra to z's only the ss. i blow away too many z28's to compare them. all the ss's i've encountered have been even or a little faster than my cobra.

Have an S351??? How much faster are the 94/95 Cobras then the GTs with both the 5.0?? Im not calling BS or anything, but i ran pretty good with my friends 1995 Cobra in my old L98, he beat me but not bad. and my LS1 is a hella lot quicker so i dunno(i need to race him).....
Im not here to talk crap about the stang, i REALLY like them, almost bought a 99+ GT, but the LS1s power won me over at the last minute. it just felt alot quicker with a smoother power band up top, i liked its seating position, handling and the LS1 had a firmer grip to the road. plus i couldnt live with out my Ttops .. BUT, if the fbody dosent come back from its vacation after 2002, my next 'new' car whenever the time come will be a GT or Cobra...

------------------
Arctic White 1998 Camaro Z28 LS1
See my Can Of Whoop Azz Here

Flowmaster 3in A/T Catback - MTI Air Lid/K&N filter, FRA, under drive pulley, SLP, Ypipe, !MAF, Summit Cut-Out
KillaZ350 is offline   Reply With Quote