View Single Post
Old 06-28-2001, 07:50 PM   #17
KillaZ350
Registered Member

Arrow

yea, i wanted to see what everyone thought... I actually 1st saw this at LS6.com, i really dont know if it was BS or not unless its comming from a neutral source... I know the 99s were under rated, then their was no cobra in 2000, then i was expecting the 01' cobra to be an LS1 killer until i saw this article... Eitherway, the cars will run so even in a average everyday stop light race the LS1s .4 seconds faster or whatever wouldnt matter anyway...

The guy with the cobra that said he "blows away" Z28s only mentions a k&n filter....... Stock Vs. Stock it would be a CLOSE race, id put my money on the Lt1 depending on what year/options.. Mabey he hasent updated his sig in awhile... But with just a filter i doubt he "blows" them away... An Lt1 Z28 would be a hella match up for him, e would lose some, and win some, and the SS isnt that much faster then a Z at all really... I test drove an SS before i bought my Z and couldnt tell a difference at all...

------------------
Arctic White 1998 Camaro Z28 LS1
See my Can Of Whoop Azz Here

Flowmaster 3in A/T Catback - MTI Air Lid/K&N filter, FRA, under drive pulley, SLP, Ypipe, !MAF, Summit Cut-Out

[This message has been edited by KillaZ350 (edited 06-28-2001).]
KillaZ350 is offline   Reply With Quote