MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Built Ford Tough
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 10-05-2001, 01:26 AM   #21
69fastback
IRAQ VET

i hope my parents are taking good care of my truck. They are moving so i know they are putting a whole bunch of miles on it. I only got to drive it for a couple months before i came to korea. so they have had it longer than me.

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 5.4 xlt mark III
BUCKLE UP. SUCK IT IN.
Objects in the mirror are about to disappear...
QUICKLY!!!!!!

69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 02:12 AM   #22
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Smile

hey 69 fastback how's it been going , well, i hope my dad just bought a 2001 f-150 4 door damm nice truck , he offered to let me drive it but , iwas afraid with my luck i would have wrecked it,or something , i changed my user name, to the one i wanted but had to add the gt anyway didn't want to but had to oh well. take care ,& hope everything goes well for you there , see ya sarge.

------------------
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 03:41 AM   #23
PKRWUD

Hey Marty,
I've been on this site for 2.5 years, and tonight is the first time I ever noticed a truck page. Go figure. My '95 has a 4.9, and I swear it's the best overall engine Ford ever made. I can't seem to kill it (not that I want to). My truck weighs out between 6200 and 6500 pounds, depending on gas and whether or not my air compressor is in the back. I drive it like it was a V8. I am constantly on it. No problems at all. Below is from my sig at F-150 Online:

'95 Eddie Bauer F-150 Supercab Shortbed / 4.9L / 5spd / 3.55 / K&N FIPK w/ Modified Filter Relocation for Direct Cold Outside Ram Air / Custom Jet ECM Chip / Crane PS 91 Fireball Coil / Accel 300+ Race Wire 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires / Side-Gapped Champion Truck Plugs / Competition Cams Vacuum Tank / Edelbrock RPM 2.5" In, Dual 2.5" Out Cat-Back, Side Exit / Add-A-Leaf Rear Spring Support / Bridgestone Dueler A/T 31x10.5R15's on 10 Hole Polished Alloy Wheels / Auxillary Battery w/ Isolator and Rear Bumper Mounted Posts / Autometer Sport Comp 2 5/8" Mechanical Vacuum, Volt, Water Temperature and Oil Pressure Gauges / Dual K.C. Spotlamps Mounted Under Rear Bumper / TRC-474 CB Radio / Sony CDX-M610 CD Receiver / Kenwood KAC-622 Amp / Toshiba TP-823 Amp / Boston Acoustics RX87's / Polk Audio EX 602's / Bazooka RS8A-hp Amplified Sub / And a few other goodies...

Take care
~Chris

------------------
Retired Moderator
MustangNet

My site: JimPorterRacing

RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR

HEY !!! Are you ASE Certified ??? If you are, ask me about iATN. The best tool you'll ever have, and it's free !!!
PKRWUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 12:14 PM   #24
69fastback
IRAQ VET

PKRWUD,
I am also a member of f150 online that is such a great site. There are so many awesome trucks on it. I don't have anything posted on there yet becuase i have been in korea most of the time since i have had my truck. My name on there is Stanghauler though. Defenitly the best ford truck site out there. U love that 4.9 try one of the 5.4 damn that is an awesome engine. I have dual flowmasters on my truck and alot of people trun there head when my truck goes on by.

Marty the new name is cool. Don't know where i will be yet after korea but if i am around ur way we will have to get together one of these times.

------------------
69 428 cobra jet: tons of mods.
97 f-150 5.4 xlt mark III
BUCKLE UP. SUCK IT IN.
Objects in the mirror are about to disappear...
QUICKLY!!!!!!

69fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2001, 09:39 PM   #25
Crazy Horse GT
Registered Member

Wink

hey 69 sound's good i can't drink like i used to but we can down a few i changed my name because crazy horse is my favorite indian cheif & i named my stang that also see ya & take care in these awful times. hey pkrwud sounds like a great truck the old 300 is hard to beat iv'e got almost 200,000 on mine and have only had to replace the cam gear it just keep's on going, it is special to me because it was ,my late father-in -law's truck i will keep it till i die see ya.

------------------
Crazy Horse GT is offline   Reply With Quote