MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Tech > Built Ford Tough
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-13-2008, 09:17 AM   #1
SallyTK
Registered Member

Exclamation Help! smoke coming from under the hood!

I have a 1996 3.8L manual transmission Mustang and I just had the oil changed last weekend and last night I was sitting idle and it started smoking and the temp gage was going from hot to cold and cold to hot fairly rapidly. I have to fill my coolant up every 4-6 weeks because it leaks so I filled her up last night and didn't have any problems after that but it was very dark and I didn't notice any smoking. Any idea what it could be? I know how to drive it but I'm clueless when it comes to working on it....I'm supposed to drive to Cincinnati tomorrow from Columbus and I'm worried I'll have to cancel my trip if I don't get it figured out/solved.
SallyTK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 12:51 PM   #2
SallyTK
Registered Member

Default please disregard...

This entire post and see the other thread I have started with more info.........
SallyTK is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: