View Single Post
Old 03-26-2001, 01:55 AM   #15
46stang
Registered Member

you think you had a bad run faststang. yours looks like a top fueler compared to mine. slick wasn't the name for the track. it was like some one through a bucket of snot(crap) on the starting line. I had regular bfg street tires on my car and I couldn't even hook(MOVE). damb car only moved about 10 feet forward through 1,2 and 3rd gear. i tried to let off in 2nd and hit it again, instant redline and didn't move. finally 3rd still burning out I let off and hit it again it grabbed then butt I dropped down to like 2700 rpm. I just said f-ck it and stuck it out. I ran a bad a$$ time of 16.06 at 98mph. my 60ft was like a 2.70.awesome oh well. I ran a 14.75 at 95mph at pomona, with my old heads. so i guess the good thing is I picked up 3mph and basically started in 3rd.I had to take off so I didn't get to try any more if you go to that track take slicks. plus you need a 4 wheel drive to get into that track. I say we try out palmdale in a month or two. what do you guys think?

------------------
96 stang,ported 99 heads, 99 intake, 99 cams,Steeda power pullies, 373's, 70mm t/b, gutted maf, bassani x-pipe w/cats, ultraflow catback,iat mod, home depot ram air, k@n. fms spings, tri-ax shifter.
46stang is offline   Reply With Quote