MustangWorks.com - The Ford Mustang Power Source!

Go Back   MustangWorks.com : Ford Forums > Mustang & Ford Racing > Corner Carvers Delight
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Old 09-05-2002, 06:15 PM   #1
indiana dave
Registered Member

Default OpenTrack event near Indianapolis Oct 26th & 27th

The Mustang Club of Indianapolis invites you to attend our first annual high speed driving event at Putnam Parks Road course just west of Indianapolis the weekend of October 26th & 27th.
It'll be a whole lot of fun, at very reasonable prices. ($200 one day, $275 for both days!) We'll have a block of rooms at a hotel within ten minutes from the track, & we'll have a Friday night welcoming bash (with pizza donated by the hotel) in a conference room and the same room to hang out in Sat. night too.

We still have some openings, and really need to fill them up...so come on out and use it as a test & tune... Beat up on some Mustangs,Camaros & Vettes! (if you can!)
E-Mail me or see our website at
www.indymustangclub.com for more info.
Thanks,
David Sloop
Old 09-13-2002, 04:49 PM   #2
indiana dave
Registered Member

Default Kenny Brown will be there...

He'll be giving driving tips. and advice on car set-up...
He'll also be bringing out a toy or two from his shop.
Hotel is providing free pizza friday night too!!!!
Old 10-03-2002, 05:13 PM   #3
indiana dave
Registered Member

Default Space is running out!!!

Get you registration in soon, so you won't miss out!
Old 10-10-2002, 05:06 PM   #4
indiana dave
Registered Member

Default Time's running out!!!

Please don't try to register the day of the event... I'd hate to have to turn someone away! We have some openings left, but are getting registrations in every day... Hurry!